Lane way Lodge
Horse riding into the mountains with a BBQ and overnight camp before the home ride.
- Individual lessons
- Absolute beginners welcome
- Clinics in natural horsemanship
- Starting young horses under saddle
- Teaching respect
- Desensitizing to spooky objects.
- Pure bred American Quarter Horses
- The real cowboy horse
- Western tack
- DARD Approved
- As seen on TV with Gary Lineker's Northern Exposure
- Gaining respect and control of your horse clinics at your own yard
- Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount Pleasant Pony Trekking & Horse Riding Centre
Ireland's leading Riding and Trekking centre in the heart of County Down. Situated within 2000 acres of breathtaking forestry encompassing Castlewellan, Tollymore and the Mountains of Mourne, there's no better way to get away from it all than take to the reigns at Mount Pleasant and whether you're new to horseriding or you are an experienced rider.
Mount Pleasant has just what it takes to get you on the right trek, with all levels of riders and experienced guides to accompany you all the way. Choose from our standard hour rides or extend your ride to make the most of your visit.
Bannonstown Road, Castlewellan BT31 9BG, Northern Ireland